March 15, 2019
(late applications accepted until trip is full)
About the Delegation
This delegation includes a special focus on the deeply divided city of Jerusalem.
One year after the US decision to move its embassy, join us to take a special in depth look at the situation in Jerusalem including the effects of displacement and gentrification on the Holy City.
As with all Eyewitness Palestine delegations, you will visit other areas, meet Palestinians and Israelis working for peace and justice, and tour important historical sites.
Click only once to access the application
2019 Ground Costs: $2,900.00
We provide financial aid and resources for your fundraising:
Your Ground Costs for an Eyewitness Palestine Delegation include almost everything in the 12 day journey:
- Orientation in Washington, DC
- Air-conditioned and wi-fi enabled buses
- Comfortable hotel and intimate homestay accommodations
- Daily breakfasts and delicious dinners
- Professional local guides
- Basic tips for guide, driver, and hotel staff
- Honararia for Palestinian and Israeli presenters
- Experienced activists from North America to accompany the delegation as Co-Leaders
Ground Costs do not cover:
- International airfare - our travel agents find the most affordable group flights available on reputable airlines
- Lunches - budget around $10-$15 per day
- Souvenirs and gifts - you will have ample opportunities to shop
- Extra tips - we give a group tip to our guide and driver at the end of the journey, but encourage additional tips
Travel & Safety
We focus on safety so you can focus on learning, connecting with Palestinians and Israelis, and building solidarity.
Food & Hospitality
Palestinians take great pride in hospitality, and you will understand why!
Resources & Support
We help you tell your story and organize with others for justice!
Each Eyewitness Palestine delegation itinerary is unique, but every trip features meetings with Palestinian and Israeli activists committed to a future of peace with justice.
We prioritize grassroots voices and diverse perspectives not often heard in North America. We reach deeper to find alternative images that give a more complete picture of Palestine/Israel.
Are you ready for your journey for justice?
What our Partners Say about Eyewitness Palestine