November 15, 2018
(late applications accepted until trip is full)
About the Delegation
Co-sponsored by the Hebron Freedom Fund, this delegation is meant for alumni of previous Eyewitness Palestine delegations, as well as other delegation programs.
Delve deeper into the issues and spend more time with specific Palestinian communities. Explore the current realities for Palestinians, including the repression of Palestinian strategic organizing, the separation and segregation of the Palestinian population, and creative ways communities are continuing to resist.
Spend the first half of the delegation with Youth Against Settlements, digging deeper into issues facing Palestinians on the ground today. Based in Hebron, you'll participate in the annual Open Shuhada Street actions and events. Then, join us for intensive engagement in Jerusalem with Grassroots Al Quds, and '48 with Adalah.
To be selected for this trip, you should have previously spent time in Palestine/Israel with a delegation or equivalent project
click only once to access the application
2019 Ground Costs: $2,900.00
We provide financial aid and resources for your fundraising:
Your Ground Costs for the Eyewitness Palestine Alumni Delegation include almost everything in the 12 day journey:
- Orientation in Washington, DC
- Air-conditioned and wi-fi enabled buses
- Comfortable hotel and intimate homestay accommodations
- Daily breakfasts and delicious dinners
- Professional local guides
- Basic tips for guide, driver, and hotel staff
- Honararia for Palestinian and Israeli presenters
- Experienced activists from North America to accompany the delegation as Co-Leaders
Ground Costs do not cover:
- International airfare - our travel agents find the most affordable group flights available on reputable airlines
- Lunches - budget around $10-$15 per day
- Souvenirs and gifts - you will have ample opportunities to shop
- Extra tips - we give a group tip to our guide and driver at the end of the journey, but encourage additional tips
Travel & Safety
We focus on safety so you can focus on learning, connecting with Palestinians and Israelis, and building solidarity.
Food & Hospitality
Palestinians take great pride in hospitality, and you will understand why!
Resources & Support
We help you tell your story and organize with others for justice!
Each Eyewitness Palestine delegation itinerary is unique, but every trip features meetings with Palestinian and Israeli activists committed to a future of peace with justice.
We prioritize grassroots voices and diverse perspectives not often heard in North America. We reach deeper to find alternative images that give a more complete picture of Palestine/Israel.
Are you ready for your journey for justice?
What our Partners Say about Eyewitness Palestine